We're glad to have you.
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
Our general visiting hours are 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
- You can have a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Kosciusko Community Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.