Nutrition Services Mission
To provide nutrition intervention & education, fast & superior service, nutritious & appetizing meals, in clean & comfortable surroundings
for our customers & employees.
Nutrition Services Vision
- We believe all patients and customers should have access to meals that will furnish the nourishment required to promote healing, strength and comfort.
- We believe open lines of communication should be maintained between the Nutrition Services Department and all other departments.
- We believe we should continually improve cost effectiveness in the Nutrition Services Department for our overall finances.
- We believe the Nutrition Services Department should provide nutrition education to patients, staff and customers.
- We believe the Nutrition Services Department should support the other departments by providing attractive food that is set-up on timely and efficient manner for special events.
- We believe the Nutrition Services Department should maintain their surroundings by keeping compliant with the Indiana State Board guidelines.
- We believe in creating a safe and harmonious work environment.
- We believe the Nutrition Services Department should provide and support professional growth and training opportunities.
Click here for the KCH Cafeteria Menu
People recently discharged from the hospital, those who have a disability or multiple health problems, and those who need assistance with meal preparation may benefit from the Mobile Meals service of Kosciusko Community Hospital. From one to five days per week, as arranged, a hot meal is delivered to the home at mid-day. Available at no extra cost are special diets, including diabetic, low salt/low cholesterol/low fat, and chopped or pureed textures. All are prepared under the guidance of a registered dietitian to address individual nutritional requirements as well as variety and taste. Mobile Meals delivery volunteers also check on the recipient's well-being, offering peace of mind to loved ones.
Mobile Meals service is provided throughout Kosciusko County by the Kosciusko County Council on Aging, and the meals are prepared at Kosciusko Community Hospital. Call 574-267-2012 for details.