For patients who are taking blood thinning medication such as Coumadin(R).
The clinic is designed to help patients manage their medication regimen as safely and accurately as possible.
We are conveniently located inside Kosciusko Community Hospital in the Outpatient Clinic area.
If you want to come to the clinic, please request an order from your doctor as your physician manages your health. Or, call us at the Clinic at 574-269-8372.
The clinicians will:
- Administer a simple finger stick blood test
- Adjust blood thinning medication dosages as necessary
- Review medical history and diet
- Review current prescription medications, over-the-counter medications and supplements to check for possible drug interactions
- Communicate results with the patient and their doctor
- Provide individualized patient education